Do you need some basic cooking instruction and nutrition tips? Schedule your own personal cooking class!
Eating out and relying on convenience foods can be costly, both for your health and your wallet. Preparing more food at home may help you save money, eat better, and get your whole family more involved in a healthy lifestyle. In each Cooking 101 session we work on:
- Meal planning
- Making good choices at the grocery store
- Cooking techniques and food safety
- Community members: $200
- CSU students or employees: $100
Cost includes the following:
- One 30 minute appointment to choose recipes, plan
meals, and create a grocery list.
- One 1-hour grocery store tour (at the store of your
choice) while we shop for your groceries.
- One 2-hour session of individual cooking instruction
with KRNC staff in our teaching kitchen. You’ll take
home several meals to use for the following week!
- *Evening appointments are available, and up to 1
additional adult and 2 children may attend each session
for no additional cost.
To assure we can best meet your needs, please call the KRNC (970) 491-8615 to schedule your appointments before making payment.